Location: New Zealand, Wellington
Employment Type: Full-time Onsite or Remote
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital
asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to
accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain
industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the
The purpose of this role is to:
- To ensure the exchange’s operating uptime close to 100%.
- To deliver our services that provide timely, accurate, and efficient
information and assistance to our customers, ensuring high levels of customer
service delivery and providing a quality customer experience that is as easy,
convenient, and secure as possible.
- Improve Customer Support efficiency and User Onboarding experience.
- Collaborate with internal teams for continuous improvement of our Products
- Understanding and evaluating the services that will enable us to see future
trends and patterns.
- Be data-driven: Track the Operations team’s KPIs and metrics.
- Customer Support: a) Excellent oral and written communication skills with a customer-focused and regulatory-awareness attitude; b) Establish communications and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders; c)Monitor the company's operating system as a super admin; d) Coordinate between several departments to resolve system-related problems; e) Investigate business demands and provide overall solutions and implementation; f) Participate in related projects and initiatives in general; g) Other related duties allocated by the team leader; (h) Follow and adhere to management principles and SOP; i) Resolve and manage monitoring alerts and alert configurations; j)Be sensitive to processes and has clear, logical thinking for related duties; k)Great analytical thinking ability, communication skills, driven, and quick-learner
- Organisational Capability: a) Contribute to Binance New Zealand's position as a thought leader in the New Zealand & Global digital exchange industry; b) Represent Binance New Zealand at industry events and in business development activities
- Governance, Reporting, and Sustainability: a) Ensure compliance with all relevant legislation and regulations to minimise risk and enhance Binance New Zealand's reputation b) Strict adherence to all Binance New Zealand’s internal security and confidentiality requirements.
- More than three years of working experience managing operations and customer support teams
- Has good communications and knows how to maintain good relationships with vendors and providers
- Technical experience using Zendesk. Haodesk or any other Customer Support application
- Experience managing the onboarding of retail and enterprise customers to new digital platforms
- Ability to explain complex systems and processes and translate them into more simple and easy to follow guides and FAQs
- Collect data and interpret them through charts and tables
- Strong communication skills and ability to handle high amounts of tickets
- High level of honesty and integrity, Proactive and meticulous
- Have industry vision, good logical ability, clear thinking, good collaboration and communication ability, strong learning ability and stress resistance ability
- Demonstrated ability to work and collaborate as part of a small team in an emerging market.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and
the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire