Employment Type: Full-time Onsite or Remote
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital
asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to
accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain
industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the
- Draft and review relevant documents in the team
- Becoming the recognised subject matter expert in the handling of Financial Regulations affecting Binance or its Users.
- Maintaining records, within the system, of all requests and actions taken.
- Assisting in the design of further processes to handle other bulk workstreams, in conjunction with other teams, using similar systems and playbooks.
- Where necessary and approved, work with external counsel on our legal panel.
- Provide proactive, in-depth, commercially sensible legal advice to all stakeholders.
- Partner with cross-functional and cross-region teams to ensure coverage for the function across all time-zones.
- Escalate matters to senior management when required.
- Provide general overall support to the litigation team.
- An experienced paralegal or junior lawyer from a common law jurisdiction.
- In-house experience is an advantage, ideally gained from crypto, blockchain related industry, but not a must.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree or equivalent legal qualification.
- Interest in the cryptocurrency industry and its development.
- Possesses solid legal technical expertise as well as sound business and people judgement sense.
- Hands on at work and can be independent in managing projects.
- Excellent legal drafting and interpretation skills.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and
the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire