Employment Type: Full-time Onsite or Remote
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital
asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to
accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain
industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the
We are looking for candidates with a passion for the Binance brand, combined
with high levels of attention to detail and organisation.
Regionally located in EMEA, APAC and AMS; your main responsibility will be to
facilitate partnerships projects.
This is a remote role and can be based in any global location.
- Reporting to the Director of Global Partner Marketing, and supporting the Partner Marketing leads across music, sport and entertainment verticals to deliver a diverse range of marketing campaigns and partnerships.
- Assisting with project legal and financial administration, arranging meetings with current and potential partners, assessing potential partnership opportunities, supporting cross-functional teams with partnerships's delivery, and events planning.
- Scoping and budgeting partnerships projects, writing proposals and managing internal approval process.
- Liaising with internal and external partners and providing updates to project stakeholders.
- Writing post-campaign reports.
- Organising information, update and create spreadsheets and ad hoc reports.
- More than 3 years of experience with partnerships and marketing campaigns execution or project management background, with exposure to a variety of marketing and partnerships projects.
- Strong organisation and project management skills.
- Not required, but ideally a background in Crypto or an understanding of Web 3.0 Products such as NFT’s and Fan Tokens.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills, but also able to work independently.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- High level of intellectual curiosity.
- Strong communication skills in English and ability to work with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and
the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire