Location: United Kingdom, London
Employment Type: Full-time Onsite or Remote
Binance is looking for a PR intern to join the Communications & Public
We are looking for candidates who are passionate and hardworking, preferably
with experience in PR/communications at an intern level.
This is a full-time remote position. Part-time applicants will be considered
if they are able to commit at least 3 days per week.
Your performance will be evaluated based on the quality of work produced. This
includes press release writing, story angles, briefing documents, coverage
reports, and other deliverables produced throughout the duration of the
- Create briefing docs and manage scheduling for spokesperson interviews.
- Build and update media lists.
- Support on press release writing, media outreach and identifying stories/angles.
- Support on podcast and influencer outreach.
- Liaise with external teams and business units for PR campaigns and announcements.
- Send coverage reports, daily company, competitor and market news roundups, and assist in daily and weekly progress reports.
- Manage news calendars and reporting on CisionField and submit award applications for executives/leaders.
- Support on speaking engagements for spokespeople.
- Provide assistance in scheduling and coordinating events happening in the region. Monitor company news and forecast industry news and trends.
- Conduct industry research.
- Interest and general knowledge of the cryptocurrency/blockchain industry
- Currently pursuing or recently graduated from a Bachelor’s degree in any related field Native or expert English speaker and writer. Proficiency in another European language is advantageous. Able to work autonomously with minimal supervision and strong follow up skills; proactive and collaborative Attention to detail with superior organizational and communication skillsProficiency or experience in Google Workspace applications (e.g., Google Docs and Sheets)Excellent project and time management skills; able to prioritize the tasks assigned