Employment Type: Intern
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital
asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to
accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain
industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the
- Drive and support P2P business growth by developing and executing new initiatives/solutions, and translate complex ideas into specific requirements and action plans
- Assist management in other strategy research and projects
- Assist in global competitor analysis and user research
- Assist in user research and user interview.
- Assist in writing product requirements documents.
- Assist in product testing.
- Fluent in English and Chinese
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical abilities
- Available to work 3-5 days per week, prefer long term (6 months to 1 year) internship
- Familiar with global mainstream apps, sensitive to their new functions and marketing campaign
- Strong desire and attitude for learning with inquisitive mind
- Ability to work independently with little direct supervision and take initiative to solve problems
- Passionate about the crypto industry. Have blockchain / Cryptocurrency/NFT/Defi knowledge is required
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and
the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire