Employment Type: Full-time Onsite or Remote
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital
asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to
accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain
industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the
1. Know Our Products & Technology: Quickly get up to speed on our products’
technical capabilities. Understand the unique features and customer benefits
our platform offers and how to speak with confidence, knowledge, and
credibility about what we bring to our customers. Serve the "voice of our
customers" when engaging with our internal product teams
2. Engage with Our Customers: You must love working with customers. Your
audience will be our customers' developers, product managers, engineers, and
business heads. Collaborate with our customers from pre-sales through solution
design. Use your functional product and technical knowledge to educate,
problem-solve, and deliver guidance to our customers
3. Support Our Sales Process: Our customer acquisition team will rely on you
to ensure the key technical influencers of our customers (and potential
customers) deeply understand our technology, what makes it different and
better than that of our competitors, and how to quickly get integrated and
live. Support multiple sales opportunities in various stages of that process.
- Lead product solution discovery with larger enterprise level merchants
- Create innovative, customer driven Solution Proposals and Solution Designs utilizing our suite of API products for payment with credit card, bank transfer, etc
- Identify any product/functionality gaps required to deliver a solution and collaborate with internal product and technology teams to define the necessary enhancements to support delivery
- Become a recognized product and technical expert with the internal product set and in identifying potential solutions for new merchant relationships
- Work closely with internal teams including product, tech, compliance, risk, security, support and operations to ensure all aspects of a proposal are addressed.
- Educate the merchants to implement optimal integration strategies, techniques and user experience best practices.
- Develop Product Solution and Product templates that can be used for future integrations with enterprise merchants by other Solutions Architects, Solutions Engineers and Integration Engineers.
- Active participation with internal product management teams on product design and roadmap reviews.
- Positive attitude, team player, adaptable, resourceful, and self-starter who is able to work independently
- Highly skilled at applying consultative methodologies and techniques to influence solution design and solve integration pain points
- Excellent communicator and relationship builder with the ability to explain technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Ability to prfioritize, manage, and deliver on multiple projects simultaneously; highly motivated and able to work against aggressive schedules
- Experience with OpenAPI is strongly preferred
- Ideally has full stack development experiencePrior experience working as a Solutions Architect, Solutions Engineer, Technical Sales Engineer.
- Experience with Payments (Credit Card, Banking, Online, Offline), especially with e-commerce systems, point of sale, payments gateways and payment processors is highly valued.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and
the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire