Employment Type: Full-time: Remote
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital
asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to
accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain
industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the
- Research, innovate and inspire viable new product development strategies and execute up to product launch and beyond.
- Conduct competitor analysis, learn from the market and differentiate from competitors
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams, consolidate them into requirements, features and end products
- Communicate with senior management with product plans and roadmaps
- Produce and review product requirements documents (PRD)
- Ensure products and releases are launched correctly and on schedule.
- Track and push development and testing progress. Track and analyze key user metrics in order to form feedback loop to improve our products and services
- Minimum 3 years of proven experience as a Product Manager. Blockchain, Finance experience is a plus. Experience in global facing products is preferred.
- Experience in internationally renowned Internet companies, or experience in product development for large Internet platform products are great bonus.
- Experience in product lifecycle management, preferably in agile framework.
- Experience or knowledge of digital or traditional securities custody is preferred
- Excellent English listening, speaking, reading and writing skills, Mandarin is a big plus.
- Good skills in PRD. Data driven experience is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Problem-solving aptitude.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and
the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire