Employment Type: Full-time Onsite or Remote
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital
asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to
accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain
industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the
- Responsible for Binance internal product design and planning, draft PRD requirements and interactive documents, and design product Roadmap, with the focus on Data Warehouse Service Product.
- Actively provide industry insights, promote innovation in products and services, and continuously improve efficiency and rationality in product functions.
- Responsible for cross-functional and cross-department communication and coordination to ensure product quality and progress, and complete related product goals.
- Support related business needs and achieve business goals with internal and external partners.
- Transform business requirements/plans into feasible product requirements/priorities.
- Work closely with the Dev and QA teams to ensure the smooth delivery of the solution.
- Analyze product performance data and collect user feedback to optimize user experience.
- More than 2 years of working experience in tech product development, with experience of independent product design;
- Hardcore and result-driven, willing to work overtime to get work done;
- Working experience in data warehouse service product is preferred but not mandatory;
- Quick learner who also has a systematic way of product development;
- Good collaboration and communication skills;
- Can work well under pressure.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and
the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire