Employment Type: Full-time Onsite or Remote
Team: Project Management
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital
asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to
accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain
industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the
We are growing our high-impact derivatives business development team and
looking for passionate and self-driven team members with experience of leading
large-scale, cross-functional regulatory implementations and technology
- The role sits directly with the business development team to drive all derivatives strategic projects within regulatory segment, be the regulatory project owner & PMO, design and coordinate with cross-functional teams (Legal, Compliance, Technology, Product, Business, Ops, Country Teams) to deliver time-critical regulatory product implementations.
- Drive the creation of regulatory project plans and timelines, facilitating requirements gathering, product requirement documentation preparation, brainstorming compliance options and solutions to be implemented; Constantly review and manage the projects to ensure their adherence to the regulatory and compliance requirements.
- Build strong working relationships with legal teams and cross-functional stakeholders; Develop the ability to integrate and synthesize information from multiple teams, including legal, product, privacy, to analyze complex issues, mitigate risk and align with business interests and initiatives.
- Proactively track and monitor crypto regulatory landscape, business impact; Design metrics and perform data analysis to track delivery milestones, providing updates on the overall regulatory project’s delivery and underlying risks.
- 2 to 5 years of experience in regulatory technology or project management function at financial institutions, preferably with experience in managing transaction reporting, trading controls and regulatory technology deliveries in traditional financial service.
- Preferred background in computer science or any engineering discipline.
- Passionate about the crypto industry. Experience on agile delivery, PMP certification methodologies and derivatives trading would be advantageous but not essential.
- Detail-oriented, results-focused individual who can work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and
the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire