Employment Type: Full-time Onsite or Remote
Team: Big Data
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital
asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to
accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain
industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the
- Review requirements and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful consulting.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts.
- Design, develop data validation scripts, and execute tasks.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers).
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- 5+ years full-time QA engineering experience.
- 2+ years automation testing/ tools experience.
- Strong knowledge of QA processes and methodologies including test planning and automated testing methodologies.
- Database knowledge to run SQL commands.
- Strong analytical and trouble-shooting skills.
- Proficiency in any programming languages such as Java, Python, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal, consultative and communication skills.
- Self-managed, proactive work style. Able to work independently within a team centric environment.
- Familiar with big data middlewares or pipeline.
- Experiences on big data or AI algorithm related testing.
- Experience on automation framework design and implementation.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and
the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire