Location: South America or North America
Employment Type: Full-time: Remote
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are continuing to build and improve our next generation crypto wallet and are looking for a confident QA Engineer who can work closely with engineers to develop test scenarios and review new features, perform manual and automated testing, and execute feature and regression tests.
We are looking for someone who brings solid experience with automation testing tools for mobile apps, experience in API testing with tools such as Postman, Charles or Proxyman, strong analytical and troubleshooting skills, and are happy to work to work independently within a team-centric environment.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire