Location: South East Asia
Employment Type: Full-time: Remote
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital
asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to
accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain
industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the
- Work closely with team members (developers, product manager, customer support and partners) to develop, test and deliver high quality products.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Prevent, collect, analyze and track product defects.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts.
- Manage project dependencies and risk mitigationStay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- 5+ years experience in software testing methodologies, both manual and automated.
- Working experience for bank and payment system is a big plus .
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Experience testing backend services such as APIs, Databases, distributed services.
- Familiar with Linux and database operation.
- Familiar with test environment construction by CICD, Spring Boot.
- Good programming ability, master at least one of Java, Python and other programming languages.
- Strong analytical and trouble-shooting skills.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process and using collaboration tools, such as Jira, Trello, Slack, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal, consultative and communication skills.
- Self-managed, proactive work style. Able to work independently within a team centric environment.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and
the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire