Location: South East Asia
Employment Type: Full-time: Remote
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital
asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to
accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain
industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the
- Test case writing, test execution, defect logging, working with Development.
- Execute Test Cases and capture Test Results in Test Management Tool or client-specific format.
- Documents issues/defects found in Defect Management Tool and follow up with Development team for the fix. Upon fix, retest the functionality.
- Provide test execution summary/update to test lead.
- Participate in peer reviews, testing process improvements, and other testing related activities.
- Reviews the test cases created by test analysts, provide feedback or make changes where necessary.
- Analyzes requirements, coordinate with PMs and UXs.
- Identifies test conditions and / or creates test cases.
- Conducts and/or participates in peer reviews of test cases and test plans.
- Creates / Conditions test data for test execution.
- Executes manual / automation tests according to the Test Plans.
- Documents test results and report defects.
- Evaluates test results.
- Retest, validate and close applicable issue type as appropriate.
- Submits daily status report.
- Identifies and reports risks.
- 4+ years’ experience in functional testing.
- Intermediate knowledge of UNIX / Linux commands, shell scripting.
- Database knowledge to run SQL commands.
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and
the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire