Employment Type: Full-time Onsite or Remote
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital
asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to
accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain
industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the
- Support Binance’s global efforts in strategising, analysing and applying for any appropriate local approvals, authorisations or licenses.
- Responsible for developing and implementing the company’s strategic direction in this area.
- Handle regulatory approvals, authorisation and licenses including related analysis and applications.
- Support the business teams in the launch and development of new products and services - navigating between the commercial and regulatory worlds.
- Communicate with regulators and effectively develop those relationships.
- Keep up-to-date with regulatory developments concerning the crypto-currency industry.
- A focus on supporting the business in Ireland and Western Europe.
- Qualified to practise law in Ireland.
- 5-7 years PQE with experience in the financial institutions space.
- Experience gained from a reputable law firm together with relevant in-house experience.
- In-depth knowledge of financial products (including spot trading, margin trading, futures and options) and payments (FIAT channels, PSPs and wallets etc.).
- Active interest in the cryptocurrency industry and its development.
- Extensive financial product experience from initiation to launch is ideal.
- Possess a very strong sense of team spirit and cross-functional collaboration.
- Demonstrate an ability to navigate a complex area of law with practical and actionable advice.
- Willing to get hands-on with challenges and help to have a leading-hand in shaping company decisions.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and
the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire