Employment Type: Full-time Onsite or Remote
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital
asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to
accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain
industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the
- Working in a fast growing risk management team under derivatives business unit.
- Focus on the market risk, operational risk, liquidity risk, client portfolio/exposure, manipulative or disruptive trading practices and other risk areas.
- Implement risk policy and procedures in line with organization risk strategy and market changes to prevent, eliminate and mitigate risks.
- Perform daily tracking, review and analyze all alerts, and ensure that appropriate actions are taken to resolve incidents or risk events
- Report risk information and findings to the immediate supervisor in a timely manner.
- Manage risk-related issues and review risk exposure to identify a host of risky areas and behaviors including market risk, liquidity, fraudulent activity, large position exposure, irregularities, disruptive practices, manipulative trading and any other emerging risks.
- Provide investigation support and risk analysis assistance by conducting and leading testing on risk strategy and incidents where required.
- Language: English is a must.
- Ready to work in shift rotations (AM/PM/Midnight shifts) based on business needs including on weekends (Maximum working hour: 5 days basis per week).
- Have a deep understanding of derivatives products i.e. futures and options and cryptocurrency industry.
- Experience of Risk and Control, preferably with a risk management background in financial services institutions or crypto derivatives industry.
- Able to demonstrate strong quantitative, analytical and problem solving skills, and have ability to work flexibly and remotely in a challenging and constantly changing environment.
- Able to deliver high quality work on tight deadlines and be comfortable working in constantly evolving crypto industry.
- Be proactive, curious, self-driven and a fast learner. Have a strong duty of responsibility, good communication, writing and presentation skills. And a good team player.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and
the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire