Employment Type: Full-time Onsite or Remote
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Binance Custody is looking for an experienced Risk Operations Manager to identify, manage and minimize the risk associated with a company's operations. As an operational risk manager, your responsibilities involve assessing business operations, identifying issues, reporting your findings, providing recommendations, working with various stakeholders on system enhancements or SOPs to eliminate or minimize the risks. You are expected to coordinate people and resources across various functions to manage operational risks on a day to day basis and will be responsible for all implementations pertaining to operational risk enhancements, controls and mitigation. You will also be responsible for liaising with insurance providers, and making sure that we adhere to Risk Management Protocols as agreed with the providers.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire