Employment Type: Full-time Onsite or Remote
Team: Data & Analytics
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital
asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to
accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain
industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the
- Research and analyze risk patterns occurred on Binance platforms, using data driven thinking and quantitative analysis methodologies to identify, measure, contain and mitigate risks (e.g. fraud trading, spam registration, account takeover, and payment fraud).
- Deploy, monitor and assess the effectiveness and stability of variables, rules and models, maintain and iterate the rules/strategies regularly to improve key risk matrix.
- Liaising with various stakeholders to develop new rules and strategy with optimized balance between user experience and risk mitigation solutions
- Bachelor degree or above, major in mathematics, statistics, computer science, etc.;
- At least three years of data analysis or data mining related work experience, risk analysis background of financial derivatives (futures contracts, leverage trading, etc.) or eComm platforms is preferred. Knowledge of blockchain, payment, risk domain is plus credit;
- Proficient in SQL language and at least one professional analysis tool, such as Python and R;
- Good willingness and ability to learn, outstanding ability to analyze and solve problems, and good coordination and communication;
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and
the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire