Employment Type: Full-time Onsite or Remote
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Binance is looking for a SecOps Engineer to join our Security team.
This is a full time position that can be in one of our locations (e.g. Taiwan,Singapore) or remote.
You will work closely with our Information Security team, other IT-team/DevOps team, ministry areas, and work independently to plan and carry out security measures to monitor and protect sensitive data, networks and systems from infiltration and cyber-attacks.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire