Employment Type: Full-time Onsite or Remote
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Binance Security Lab is looking for a security researcher to perform red teaming and penetration testing on cryptocurrency exchange infrastructure and applications.
The scope of this role includes performing end to end full stack engagements - from scoping, to threat modeling, information gathering, discovery, vulnerability exploitation, lateral movement, post-exploitation, and executive reporting. Your engagements will include internal, external, web, mobile, and other environments.
Thanks for applying!
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire