Employment Type: Full-time: Remote
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital
asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to
accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain
industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the
- Follow the product development process and master the product business logic.
- Formulate source code business security specifications.
- Conduct manual source code business security audits.
- Excavate unknown security vulnerabilities and code defects in Java programs, verify the vulnerabilities, and prepare security hardening reports.
- More than 5 years experiences in Java development.
- More than 2 years experiences in the Security area.
- Solid knowledge of Java, strong source code auditing skills.
- Knowledge of popular Java frameworks (Spring, etc), experience with Web applications.
- Understanding the different types of security vulnerabilities.
- Experience with at least one mainstream source code analysis tool.
- Clear thinking, excellent analysis, and problem-solving skills, good learning ability, and team player mentality.
- Strong communication skills, stress resistance, and keen interest in research.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and
the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire