Location: Hong Kong
Employment Type: Full-time Onsite or Remote
Team: Finance & Administration
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital
asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to
accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain
industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the
- Lead marketing spend, planning and evaluation across marketing spend (eg paid adv, PR & KOL, user campaigns, sponsorships etc).
- Analyze the effectiveness of marketing campaigns, derive insights, and develop high-impact recommendations for executive business leaders.
- Measure marketing incrementality through multiple statistical techniques (e.g., A/B and multivariate testing) and causal impact analyses.
- Provide key data insights to help marketers shape new or existing campaigns, continuing to identify growth opportunities, and data-driven recommendations to improve budget investments.
- Work with complex datasets, ensuring that our marketing activities are being tracked and measured appropriately by working with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Build relationships and collaborate with leaders across Marketing, Regions and Finance team to find solutions to challenges
- Drive continuous process improvement, standardization, simplification and reporting enhancements
- 5+ years of experience in an FP&A or strategic finance role supporting Marketing function or in a Marketing role supporting analytics & strategy with Finance background at a large internet company (B2C)Analytical problem solver with extensive experience building complex financial and/or operating models
- Ability to craft executive-level presentations and develop succinct narratives outlining the key points of a deliverable and next step action items
- Demonstrated abilities to ask the right questions and to use sound business judgment when collaborating with a wide-range of stakeholders
- Proven proclivity for quickly identifying and methodically resolving potential road-blocks
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and
the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire