Location: Austria, Vienna
Employment Type: Full-time Onsite
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are looking to hire a locally based Senior Compliance Analyst, who is a specialist in operational compliance (KYC/Client Onboarding/AML Screening/Transaction Monitoring) and will help us support the growth and continued commitment to the highest standards of regulatory and financial crime compliance.
This person will work alongside the MLRO and our Legal and Compliance teams to ensure Binance has a strong regulatory framework from both the fiat and crypto sides of the business.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire