Employment Type: Full-time Onsite or Remote
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital
asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to
accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain
industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the
- Prepare reports and present the story of the data to the Research team in an easily accessible manner.
- Build automatic reporting systems/dashboards for the Binance Research team.
- Supporting ad-hoc data requirements of research analysts on data initiatives.
- Lead the gathering, analysis, and interpretation of data using statistical techniques to develop actionable insights.
- Foster a strong attention to detail when analyzing the market trends and patterns.
- Proactively stay informed about market trends with a passion for the cryptocurrency industry.
- You will be working in the Binance Research team, one of the top research teams in the crypto industry. You will work with other analysts on the Research team and colleagues from other teams.
- 5+ years experience as a data analyst. 1+ years experience in crypto will be a plus.
- Strong analytical skills using Python, R, SQL, and data visualization tools (Tableau, Google Analytics, etc).
- Experience with on-chain data analysis, Nansen and Dune Analytics.
- Strong articulation and interpersonal skills, can handle high pressure and a fast-paced work environment.
- Bachelor's degrees in Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering or other related areas will be a plus.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively, self driven and demonstrated strong work ethics.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and
the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire