Employment Type: Full-time Onsite or Remote
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Description: The Senior Devops Engineer (TRM / Compliance) is a member of the DevOps team, who's responsible for monitoring, managing, and closing existing compliance issues while also ensuring that internal and outsourced systems are compliant with security standards. In carrying out these functions, the responsibilities include the identification, evaluation, and interpretation of regulatory, statutory, and cooperation with compliance and internal audit teams to work out solutions to control deficiencies and information security risks.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire