Employment Type: Full-time Onsite or Remote
Team: Finance & Administration
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital
asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to
accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain
industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the
- Preparation of financial statements based on IFRS/US GAAP, relevant notes to accounts and GAAP adjustments; on a monthly, quarterly, and annually basis.
- Prepare the Group Reporting Package.
- Assist in the preparation of tax compliance reports.
- Perform analytical review of the business financials.
- Manage the daily finance operation and maintain local general ledger
- Ensure compliance with local laws and regulations from a tax perspective
- Identify and mitigate tax risks and local regulatory risks
- Coordinate accounting staff and assess their performance
- Prepare all tax papers in regular basis and handle all information data requests
- Improve processes by developing or implementing best practices
- Bachelor's degree in accounting/finance/economic/business administration is a must.
- Strong knowledge of Financial Reporting IFRS.
- Strong technical accounting policy, SEC filing experience is a plus.
- Certified Public Accountant and Big 4 accounting firm experience is a plus.
- Minimum 8 years of experience at relevant positions, preferably listed public companies.
- Experienced and knowledgeable of accounting software, payroll procedures, and management systems.
- Fluent writing and speaking in English for efficient collaboration with various stakeholders across the company.
- Honest and professional work ethic.
- A team player, able to work under pressure
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and
the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire