Location: New Zealand, Wellington
Employment Type: Full-time Onsite or Remote
Team: Finance & Administration
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Binance is currently looking for an experienced Finance expert, who will support with managing our portfolio companies across New Zealand and Australia. This position involves more than just financial accounting, tax and financial reporting, it will also need to work closely with the management team to support the requirements of the business.
The Senior Financial Accountant should have strong initiative, can-do attitude, strategic finance mindset and a character that is one of high integrity.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire