Employment Type: Full-time Onsite or Remote
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital
asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to
accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain
industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the
- Lead and participate in audit engagements from planning to reporting and producing quality deliverables to both department and professional standards while ensuring audits are completed timely and within budget.
- Work closely with audit colleagues to identify emerging control issues early and report them timely to audit management and business stakeholders.
- Recognize the confidential nature of Internal Audit communications and access to information; disciplined in protecting the confidentiality and security of information in accordance with firm policy.
- Partner with stakeholders, business management, other control groups (i.e. risk management, compliance, fraud prevention), external auditors, and regulators establishing strong working relationships while maintaining independence.
- Finalize audit findings and use judgment to provide an overall opinion on the control environment through developing recommendations to strengthen internal controls.
- Communicate audit findings to management and identify opportunities for improvement in the design and effectiveness of key controls.
- Effectively manage teams where required, performing timely reviews of work performed and providing honest and constructive feedback.
- Stay up-to-date with evolving industry/regulatory changes impacting the business and participate in appropriate control forums.
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience of legal and regulatory risks and requirements across business sectors and regions.
- Miscellaneous initiatives as required.
- Experience with management, administration, compliance, accreditation, or risk oversight across different technology platforms.
- Good understanding of the crypto industry and products.
- Strong understanding of risk and control concepts with the ability to evaluate and determine the adequacy of controls by considering business and technology risks in an integrated manner.
- Team Player with the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment and within a small team setting.
- Strong Communication Skills.
- Bachelor’s degree, CIA, or professional audit designation (CPA, ACCA, CISA and etc.)
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience (audit, consulting, internal controls) within the financial service industry.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Big 4 experience is preferred.
- Experience in the crypto industry is a plus.
- Experience with Agile Auditing and Data Analytics is a plus.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and
the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire