Employment Type: Full-time Onsite or Remote
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital
asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to
accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain
industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the
We are looking for a SecOps Engineer to join our Security team.
You will work closely with our Information Security team, other IT-team/DevOps
team, ministry areas, and work independently to plan and carry out security
measures to monitor and protect sensitive data, networks and systems from
infiltration and cyber-attacks.
- Threat Management, Defense, and Response:Analyze threat intel in cloud service(AWS), identify threat vectors and also setting up cloud security settings.
- Architecting and implementing enterprise-level security solutions:Specifically, for cloud environments e.g. AWS cloud, but with potential growth into Ali and GCP.
- Security Automation:Automating processes using well-known frameworks such as PowerShell, Python, Bash, etc. As well as SOAR build out. (look like using AWS lambda to integration (Cloudfront/WAF/ALB) and automating your work.)
- Continuous Monitoring:Management AWS Guardduty and intrusion detection, User Behavior, and other security monitoring.
- Security Development and Administration:Evaluate new cybersecurity applications or tools, rules/signatures, access controls, and configurations of cybersecurity platforms.
- Know about CI/CD and Agile development models.
- Strong understanding of NIST, CIS Controls, and Zero Trust.
- Understanding of security processes and frameworks and how to handle incident response.
- Experience in Cloud Service(Cloudfront/ALB/VPC/EC2/Guardduty/S3) and excellent analysis and explanation of how the cloud works.
- Excellent experience in management WAF.
- Understanding of Security tools and appliances e.g. firewalls, proxies, SIEM, antivirus, EPP and security concepts.
- Evaluates/deconstructs malware (e.g. obfuscated code) through open-source and vendor provided tools.
- Need 5+ years’ experience in Information Security or related field.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and
the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire