Location: Latin America
Employment Type: Full-time Onsite or Remote
Team: Customer Support
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital
asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to
accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain
industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the
- Delivering group and individual training on-line.
- Collecting and evaluating related training courses and learning materials according to the company's training needs, and developing and maintaining suitable learning and training channels to ensure the diversity and applicability of training resources.
- Understanding the requirements from trainees, developing and preparing training materials, enriching training contents and designing training system; conducting training lessons; and collecting feedback to continuously improve training courses.
- Documenting training records and following post-training feedback, analysing and summarising training activities to improve training quality.
- Minimum 8-years experience in training and coaching; with at least 5 years experience in corporate training.
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma.
- Prior CS experience with exposure to cryptocurrency, blockchain or e-commerce, financial industry background is highly desirable.
- Strong ability in English, ability to work with other cultures.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, and ability to work independently.
- Excellent abilities in organization, coordination, and project management.
- Familiar with various Microsoft Office Suites especially PPT.
- Hold strong work ethics and abide by the company’s policies and procedures.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and
the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire