Employment Type: Full-time Onsite or Remote
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital
asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to
accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain
industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the
We are looking for a responsible, curious and collaborative innovator to join
our team to bring ideas to life.
Apply with your web, mobile UIs, and animation portfolios ready. The work
should highlight individual abilities, not the team's result.
- Create the design language system that reinforce the brand’s style and integrate the full suite of Custody product experiences for both mobile and web ends.
- Create and manage icons, typography, color palette and other UI elements.
- Design the interfaces with the mindset of interaction design by considering motion and micro animations as well.
- Partner daily with cross-functional teams, including marketing, product, engineering, and other UX/UI designers through the entire product lifecycle from concept to shipping.
- Plan and conduct research studies to understand the users’ needs and pain points and to evaluate the ideas and what you are creating as a solution.
- Sign off the flows in testing environments to safeguard the delivery quality prior to production release.
- Proactively raise design enhancements on products and follow through with implementation.
- 5+ years of UI design experience at a product-driven company to create and maintain design systems, experience in adapting brand guidelines into product UI would be a plus.
- A Bachelor's degree or higher in a design-related field.
- A portfolio that demonstrates a strong understanding of consistency, typography, color and design system.
- Sharp attention to detail and mastery over your all deliveries.
- Sophisticated in Figma and its capabilities.
- Understand how your design would work in both frontend and backend.
- Familiar with related design methodologies, guidelines, and processes.
- The ability to effectively take direction and work both collaboratively and autonomously.
- Work between multiple projects effectively while managing timelines and expectations.
- Familiar with agile workflow, teamwork-oriented and enjoy working with other designers to help each other learn and grow.
- Strong communication skills in English and Mandarin to share and present your approach and suggestions.
- You are passionate and enthusiastic about the cryptocurrency industry.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and
the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire