Employment Type: Full-time: Remote
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital
asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to
accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain
industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the
- Responsible for the UX/UI design of big data team, experienced in backstage management system and data visualization, improve the platforms ease of user experience.
- Discovering design optimization points, improving design standards, and promoting implementation.
- Work with a cross-functional, cross-regional team of designers, product managers, developers and other stakeholders.
- Balance user needs with technical constraints to help realize the team’s ideas, translating these ideas into extraordinary visuals.
- Join projects at varying stages of production, ranging from prototyping to providing scalable production resources, to polishing and optimizing UI assets for shipping, working closely with engineering to ensure a high-quality product.
- Participating in Design System building.
- 3+ years of UX design experience at a product-driven company and have related design experience in data platforms or to B products.
- Excellent hands-on design skills for different platforms as well as solid design knowledge.
- Be responsible and professional, who treat their work seriously.
- Excellent problem solving skills and good at analyzing complex workflows.
- Excellent communication, and presentation skills to help others understand design decisions.
- Bachelor’s degree or above.
- Bonus point: if you can communicate in both Chinese and English, as the role requires you to interact with clients across Asia.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and
the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire