Employment Type: Full-time: Remote
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital
asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to
accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain
industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the
We are looking for an experienced Designer to join our BNB Chain team to
collaborate with Product Manager and engineers to generate user-friendly
products (Web-based for now), including but not limited to transform the
requirements into information architecture, design functional map/ wireframe/
mockup, define visual style, perform user feedback collection, identify the
bottlenecks , and level up the products.
- Collaborate with other designers and product managers to maintain consistency across design approaches for all products, and evolve clarity and user agency of public blockchain.
- Solve user problems in emerging technology, help invent new mental models, and design cutting-edge interactions.
- Follow the business-orientated approach in building new solutions at Binance through writing, external communication, and new processes.
- Drive innovative and viable new public blockchain ecosystem strategies and take ownership of the entire process from execution to product launch, and beyond.
- Document and develop detailed research for product iteration plans based on user needs and monitoring data, promote collaboration among various departments, and enhance user experience.
- Dive deep to understand the technology and products’ features, and propose corresponding solutions to enhance product competitiveness.
- At least 5+ years of experience in Product Design.
- Proven product design experience including research, prototyping, and implementation of user-facing applications.
- A desire to design within the context of Web3/blockchain/decentralized finance, and a good understanding of the crypto industry.
- Experience in designing with awareness of the latest Web/Mobile UI/UX trends
- Excellent communication skills, cross-departmental coordination, and experience achieving business goals with internal and external partners.
- Proactive attitude, ensuring product quality and progress and completing related product goals.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and
the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire