Employment Type: Full-time: Remote
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital
asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to
accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain
industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the
- Creating, editing and publishing written content for different formats / multimedia / digital channels and platforms. Champion the product’s tone of voice across the product and create a consistent experience for our users.
- Educating, exciting and inspiring our global audience and attracting new fans to our platform - ideal candidate has a strong sports focus
- Proofreading, restructuring and editing articles written by content writers and other team members
- Collaborate with other team members in design, software development, legal and compliance and more to understand expectations and bring content briefs to live via simple, clear, and delightful copy
- Ability to manage and funnel multiple requests and to deliver quality content to tight deadlines. Ensuring timelines are managed effectively and consistently with all given projects and content workflows
- Maintaining best practices and developing online content standards, compliance, voice and tone, style guides
- Reporting on content effectiveness: monitor web traffic and user engagement (e.g. bounce rates) - assisting with optimization of content efforts
- Working collaboratively an cross-functionally with Web, Product, Creative, Marketing and other teams in the company
- Helping with User Journey Mapping, FAQs, UI content and on-page content configuration as well as product feature related documentation
- Stakeholder management and relationship building - internally and externally
- Ensure a diverse web presence by sharing content through a multiplicity of channels
- Work closely with designers on the development of resources including design posters, advertisements, and other creative contents on a regular basis.
- Experience with PPC, paid ads, A/B testing and other experiments are a plus
- The ideal candidate will also have an interest and/or experience in sports and sports marketing
- Research and identify additional opportunities to increase our brands’ exposure.
- Proven work experience as a Content Editor, Web Editor or similar role
- Portfolio of published work across various channels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Project management skills and experience with Asana or similar kanban/scrum/agile methodology is preferred
- Strong teamwork ethic and collaboration skills are a must
- Problem solving with a critical mindset backed by experience in reviewing and editing your own work as well as that of others for grammar, style and tone
- Clear, concise and unambiguous writing style
- Strong ability to prioritize and manage multiple content tasks simultaneously
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems is a plus
- Familiarity with SEO guidelines, keyword research and digital marketing principles. Proficiency with Ahrefs, SEMRush and other SEO Tools is a plus.
- To always be actively monitoring Google Analytics and looking for opportunities to grow our audience.
- Understanding of the rules and nuances of product copywriting, user experience, usability, and design thinking
- Native or close to Native level English ability.
- Social media content creation capabilities are a plus
- Passion and experience writing about sports is a huge plus
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and
the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire