Employment Type: Full-time: Remote
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital
asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to
accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain
industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the
- Review and investigate all user-generated content for offensiveness/inappropriateness to ensure they are in compliance with our Community Guidelines, with high accuracy at a fast pace
- Moderate content submitted by users using a back office tool to approve and reject posts
- Analyze user content to provide feedback to the social and marketing team with trends, sentiment/market observations, and common end-user errors - you will be our eyes and ears, and will know our users best!
- Provide feedback on improvements to enhance user experience
- Engage and build relationships through one-on-one as well as one-to-many conversations
- Provide appropriate responses and solutions to all user-related questions with prompt, accurate, and courteous responses; can be both creative and analytical in problem-solving
- Documenting and communicating/reporting all issues to the appropriate teams/departments
- Excellent English communication and composition skills (written and verbal) - ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written response
- Excellent customer service skills - communicate correctly and clearly with users, maintain focus on issues in a fast-paced environment, clearly understand and state the issues/needs users present.
- Ability to follow through with user issues to resolution.
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize user needs.
- Excellent documentation skills - ownership of and prioritize user issues.
- Be able to make quick decisions in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Comfortable with high volume posts.
- Strong attention to detail and consistency.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Strong sense of responsibility and resistance to stress.
- Self-motivated and results-oriented.
- Comfortability with remote work is preferred.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with Gmail, Zendesk, and Confluence/Jira.
- Well-versed with Facebook, Instagram, Reddit, and Twitter.
- Experience in content moderation and/or customer service is a plus.
- Experience in the blockchain/crypto space is a plus.
- Passion for the world of cryptocurrency and related ecosystems.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and
the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire