Employment Type: Full-time Onsite or Remote
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Preferred countries for uni outreach (main concern: native/ fluent English): Singapore, Philippines, India, Hong Kong, Australia, UK, US, Nigeria, Kenya, South Africa, UAE
Binance is looking for a Social Media Intern to support the global social media team.
You will be tasked with encouraging the growth of the Binance ecosystem by engaging with our communities and providing fun and helpful informative support to our users.
Ultimately, you will act as the face and voice of our Binance brand and manage community communication.
This role will work remotely as part of a small team. It requires working both highly autonomously and as part of the global distributed marketing team.
This is a salaried remote working part-time (min. 6 months) / full- time role (min. 3 months) .
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire