Employment Type: Full-time: Remote
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital
asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to
accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain
industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the
Binance is hiring a dedicated and talented Social Media Content Moderator to
support the content and social teams, liaising with various internal and
external stakeholders, taking ownership of multiple official social media
channels, implementing content and social strategy and quality for each,
measuring and analyzing different campaigns to give data-driven
recommendations to improve future performance.
Familiarity with and enthusiasm for blockchain cryptocurrency and sports is a
plus. This position offers the opportunity to deepen valuable digital
marketing skills using cutting-edge tools and tech as a part of a high-
performing team supporting a fast-paced, exciting business.
Success in the role will ultimately be demonstrated through growing
binance.com content authority, as well as driving
traffic and user acquisition for binance.com.
Ultimately, you will produce engaging quality content that speaks to our
audience and boosts engagement with our brand. Superb written communication
and responsiveness, as well as an enterprising spirit, are key traits expected
of this role.
- Be a proactive part of the social media team and produce high quality, engaging, original content that can be used cross-platform and cross-channel
- Engage and build our community across social media through one-on-one as well as one-to-many conversations
- Own and operate multiple official social media and signal channels, as well as the content strategy/output and results for each
- Drive effective and creative social media campaigns, working cross-functionally with design, content, performance marketing, product, and other teams
- Review and investigate all user-generated content for offensiveness/inappropriateness to ensure they are in compliance with our Community Guidelines, with high accuracy at a fast pace
- Provide feedback on improvements to enhance user experience
- Provide appropriate responses and solutions to all user-related questions with prompt, accurate, and courteous responses; can be both creative and analytical in problem-solving
- Documenting and communicating/reporting all issues to the appropriate teams/departments
- Help measure, report, and analyze the performance of campaigns across channels and translate findings into actionable, data-driven recommendations to improve future performance
- Working collaboratively an cross-functionally with Web, Product, Creative, Marketing and other teams in the company
- Work closely with designers on the development of resources including design posters, advertisements, and other creative contents on a regular basis.
- Research and identify additional opportunities to increase our brands’ exposure.
- Excellent English communication and composition skills (written and verbal) - ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written response
- Confirmed experience working with creative teams on digital and social platforms (examples of projects encouraged)
- Ability to follow through with user issues to resolution.
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize user needs.
- Excellent documentation skills - ownership of and prioritize user issues.
- Be able to make quick decisions in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Comfortable with a high volume of posts and social requests
- Strong attention to detail and consistency.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Strong sense of responsibility and resistance to stress.
- Self-motivated and results-oriented.
- Comfortability with remote work is preferred.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Project management skills and experience with Asana or similar kanban/scrum/agile methodology is preferred.
- Well-versed with Twitter, Instagram and Facebook. Bonus if familiar with Twitch, Reddit, Clubhouse, Discord, Telegram channels. Tik-tok a big plus.
- Experience with social media management and scheduling tools Interest in working with sports athletes / influencers / celebrities
- Passion for sports and a strong interest/knowledge of technology. Particularly Web3
- Pop culture knowledge in relevant markets is a plus
- Experience in content moderation and/or customer service is a plus.
- Experience in the blockchain/crypto space is a plus. Interest and experience in sports and related marketing principles is a huge plus.
- Other type of promotional, education or creative content creation is a plus
- Experience with social media ads is a plus
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and
the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire