Employment Type: Full-time: Remote
Team: Talent Acquisition
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital
asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to
accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain
industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the
We are looking for a Senior Talent Acquisition Lead who will manage Tech
hiring for several of our technical BUs globally.
In this newly created role, you will be responsible for tech stakeholder
management, recruitment strategy, process, and shaping the team structure and
resources to match business needs.
Additionally, you will partner seamlessly with the business and HR in shaping
best practices, scalable talent programs, and increasing talent density.
- Perform full-cycle recruiting for open positions: sourcing, interviewing, coordinating hiring process, offer negotiation, etc
- Provide an outstanding candidate experience, from initial introduction to onboarding
- Be a true Talent Partner to your respective business line(s) - not just execute, but consult, advice, coach, etc.
- Work closely with the HR team and hiring managers on constant improvement of the hiring process. Drive or take part in various HR projects and initiatives
- Manage recruiting databases and other HR assets in structured and timely manners
- Develop and maintain a continually stocked pipeline of quality talent through various methods, including, but not limited to, networking within the community, contacting and/or visiting universities, attending local job fairs and fostering continued contact with quality candidates who may qualify for future positions
- 8+ years of experience in recruitment, ideally, within top-tier tech companies
- Oversee day-to-day operations of a tech recruitment team that supports Tech stakeholders to ensure successful delivery on recruitment SLAs and KPIsPartner with hiring teams on end-to-end recruitment such as direct talent sourcing, candidate selection standards, candidate interview processes, and tools
- Develop talent acquisition strategy and processes and prioritizing talent acquisition activities and initiatives, such as, targeted recruitment campaignsIdentify, evaluate and utilize appropriate cost-efficient sourcing channels to meet recruitment goals supported by data
- Partner with the HR team counterparts to support, streamline, and coordinate candidate-to-hire processes and onboarding (e.g. visa considerations and relocations)
- Provide regular updates on current recruitment pipeline, market and candidate insights to the hiring teamsDevelop and lead a team of recruiters and sourcers to operate as Talent AdvisorsPassion for crypto and Web3
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and
the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire