Employment Type: Full-time: Remote
Team: Talent Acquisition
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital
asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to
accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain
industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the
As Binance continues our hyper growth journey, we are looking for a high
functioning Talent Acquisition Research / Sourcing Lead to join our team and
enable the scaling of our Talent Acquisition team by developing and
implementing efficient and effective processes. You will support our Talent
Acquisition Specialists in delivering the best candidate and client
- Lead a team of talent sourcers to support our recruiting organization while maintaining a culture of excellence through guidance, mentorship and career development.
- Work with recruiters to develop and implement both short-term and long-term focus on delivery and scaling the function of talent acquisition.
- Build and execute strategies to identify and develop diverse pipelines of candidates by collaborating with our recruiters and hiring managers.
- Establish ways of working with key internal stakeholders that support operational effectiveness whilst consistently meeting aligned performance goals across different teams.
- Develop both technical and leadership skills within the research team and nurture a growth environment.
- As the foundation of the recruiting function, ensure a continuous flow of candidates that meets and contributes to the growth of Binance.
- 8+ years of experience in recruitment function with focus on talent mapping.
- 5+ years experience managing and/or mentoring and guiding a team of recruiters and sourcers through the entire recruiting lifecycle.
- Prior experience as a team leader for researchers or sources within the talent acquisition function, ideally with experience in a large global organization supporting various teams and functions.
- Good communication skills and comfortable working with cross-functional teams.
- Proven track record in growing and managing teams, ideally across multiple locations worldwide.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and
the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire