Employment Type: Full-time Onsite or Remote
Team: Finance & Administration
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
The Tax Operations Leader will have a crucial role in the organization of Binance, that is actively building a world-class tax team. Reporting directly to the group’s Global Tax Director, the Tax Operations Leader will lead and actively manage all aspects and initiatives related to tax operations and reporting in the group worldwide, being a key point of contact both to internal and external stakeholders. This will include managing all tax aspects of the group’s financial statements as well as external tax reporting such as the CbCR, the future Crypto-Asset Reporting Framework & similar, and support future calculations of OECD’s Pillars 1 and 2 as applicable. For these tasks, the Tax Operations Leader will actively partner up with teams such as FP&A, Accounting, Regional Tax Directors, and with external auditors. The ideal candidate will be hands-on, proactive, independent, flexible, and happy in fast-paced environments, and bring a proven record of solid technical expertise.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire