Employment Type: Full-time Onsite or Remote
Team: Talent Acquisition
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital
asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to
accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain
industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the
We are looking for a talented Recruiter to help with our Tech expansion. The
primary focus is international Tech recruitment (BE, FE, Mobile, QA, Infra,
Blockchain, etc.; seniority-wise from mid-level to leadership hires).
Ultimately, the responsibilities of the Recruiter are to ensure our company
attracts, hires and retains the best employees while growing a strong talent
pipeline and advising and building a close relationship with your business
This is a full-time position, can be in Singapore or remote from other
locations (preferably, APAC).
- Perform full-cycle recruiting for open positions: sourcing, interviewing, coordinating hiring process, offer negotiation, etc.
- Provide an outstanding candidate experience, from initial introduction to onboarding
- Be a true Talent Partner to your respective business line(s) - not just execute, but consult, advice, coach, etc.
- Work closely with the HR team and hiring managers on constant improvement of the hiring process. Drive or take part in various HR projects and initiatives
- Manage recruiting databases and other HR assets in structured and timely manners
- Develop and maintain a continually stocked pipeline of quality talent through various methods, including, but not limited to, networking within the community, contacting and/or visiting universities, attending local job fairs and fostering continued contact with quality candidates who may qualify for future positions
- 3-6+ years of experience in tech recruitment, ideally, within top-tier tech companies or agencies
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Skilled with modern tech sourcing and selection techniques
- Successful track record of delivering on aggressive hiring goals
- Effective stakeholder management, relationship building, and consulting skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines
- Ability to work independently
- Positive on crypto
- Experience bringing senior/leadership engineering talent (Engineering Leads/Managers, Architects, etc.) would be great
- Tech savviness
- Experience working in the international environment
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and
the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire