Location: France, Paris
Employment Type: Full-time Onsite or Remote
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital
asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to
accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain
industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the
We are looking for a talented Technical Support Engineer / SL3 Application
Owner to join our TechOps team.
This is a pretty broad role that will involve investigating and resolving
technical questions related to functioning of our ecosystem (Binance.com,
Mobile Apps, etc), and other related duties.
It will include close cooperation with our Customer Support, internal
Dev/Infra teams, as well as other parties.
- Provide technical support and handling urgent escalation from external or internal customers or users in production environment with high-volume of transaction traffic. Strong collaboration, communication and interaction with all stakeholders including customers, product manager, developer and management team.
- Analyse service ticket data, identify incident root cause, draft Root Cause Analysis (RCA) report and follow possible maintenance for system-level improvement.
- Work closely with product and developer teams in global offices, participate and follow up in iteration, release and roadmap planning timely.
- Very flexible with capability to prioritize multiple incidents and deadlines to facilitate well in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving organization.
- High responsibility in continuous improvement in service quality and efficiency.
- Ability to provide coaching, training, identification, optimization and documentation of the customer or business support processes.
- 4-8+ years of experience in similar roles - e.g. Technical Support Engineer, SL3 Engineer, Application Owner, etc.
- Good command in English and Mandarin (both spoken and written).
- Must have strong capabilities to identify, analyze and resolve problems logically and systematically.
- 3+ years Unix/Linux with shell scripting, etc.
- 2+ years databases experience (Oracle, MySQL).
- Understanding of software development methodologies and coding standards.
- Experience with software application debugging and troubleshooting.
- Familiar with technical support process and escalation management.
- Passionate with technical support to solve complicated customer issues.
- Ability to present or speak fluently to engineers, product manager and customers.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Math or related scientific disciplines.
- Background in Software Development is a plus.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and
the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire