Employment Type: Full-time: Remote
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital
asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to
accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain
industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the
- Responsible for the planning and design of Operations Management System, in-depth understanding and participation in the entire business process.
- Responsible for the integration and maintenance of the CMS system.
- Responsible for the end-to-end in-house development of the CRM system
- Collect and sort out the needs of multiple business parties, propose solutions to improve management and operational efficiency.
- Conduct cross-departmental communication and coordination, facilitate product progress, ensure timely implementation of various business/product needs, and be responsible for product goals.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in middle or back office products. Fintech, blockchain experience is preferred.
- Experience in the construction of an enterprise's internal operation platform is preferred
- Familiar with CMS, CRM, CS Chat and other tool-based products
- Excellent English listening, speaking, reading and writing skills, Mandarin is a big plus.
- Have strong logical thinking skills, abstract problems and problem-solving skills
- High sense of responsibility, able to withstand greater work pressure
- Have a certain understanding and product experience of back-end products, data structures, and databases
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and
the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire