Employment Type: Full-time: Remote
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital
asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to
accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain
industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the
We are looking to hire a locally based Transaction Monitoring Analyst, who is
a specialist in operational compliance (AML Screening) and will help us
support the growth of our Asia operations and continued commitment to the
highest standards of regulatory and financial crime compliance.
- Proficiency in compliance applications and programmes such as Thomson Reuters Worldcheck, Jumio, Chainalysis etc.;
- Good knowledge on provisions of local and Asian laws, directives, regulations and otherwise standards applicable to subject persons and knowledge of upcoming regulation of virtual currency policies is a strong plus;
- Good proficiency in conducting risk assessments, periodic/trigger reviews and enhanced due diligence;
- Monitoring and documentation of unusual activity or AML flags;
- Establishing good relationships with various departments legal, customer service, operations and marketing to ensure good operational synergy;
- Participate in internal and external training programs related to AML/ CFT and other subjects that may form part of the day to day work requirements;
- Any general administration and ancillary activities as may be required and related to the above functions in accordance with the business requirements of the Company.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution;
- Proven experience and knowledge in Anti-Money Laundering regulations, MAS regulations
- 2 to 4 years experience in a risk, compliance, legal or regulatory functions;
- Strong technical communication and interpersonal skills;
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate complex topics to non-expert audiences and ability to liaise with and influence stakeholders across the organisation;
Kindly note that this is a permanent position.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and
the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire