Employment Type: Full-time Onsite or Remote
Team: Finance & Administration
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
The Transfer Pricing Manager will have a crucial role in the organization of Binance, that is actively building a world-class tax team. Reporting directly to the group’s Transfer Pricing Leader, the Transfer Pricing Manager will actively manage tax aspects and initiatives related to transfer pricing in the group worldwide, being a key point of contact both to internal and external stakeholders. This will include support business teams, partner with colleagues from the tax team for broader or local initiatives, provide expert advice in TP matters including developing and maintaining policies, have a key role in maintaining TP-related compliance documentation, liaise with external advisors and support audits and litigation. The ideal candidate will be hands- on, proactive, independent, flexible, and happy in fast-paced environments, and bring a proven record of solid technical expertise.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire