Employment Type: Full-time: Remote
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital
asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to
accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain
industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the
- Responsible for the UX/UI design and improving the platform's ease of user experience.
- Understand the user experience design process, cooperate with product managers, programs, and designers to complete high-quality design output and maintenance.
- Balance user needs and technical limitations, help realize the team's ideas, and transform these ideas into visual effects.
- Pay attention to details and thinking when making visually expressive content.
- Pay attention to design trends, have a deep understanding and forward-looking for design methods, trends and styles.
- Discovering design optimization points, improving design standards, and promoting implementation.
- Bachelor’s degree or above, major in Interaction Design, Graphic Design, Visual Communication or related.
- More than 3 years design experience, APP Mini Program/Web & Mobile UX/UI design and other related work experience, have complete design project experience and works.
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Figma, Illustrator, Sketch, After Effects etc.
- Have good logical thinking, analyzing and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication, and presentation skills to help others understand design decisions.
- Work conscientiously and responsibly, love design, innovative and willing to share, familiar with user research.
- Have good English writing, reading and speaking skills.
- Finance industry or related background is preferred.
- Have experience in digital asset industry.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and
the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire