Employment Type: Full-time: Remote
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital
asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to
accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain
industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the
- Responsible for the UX/UI design and improving the platform's ease of user experience.
- Understand the user experience design process, cooperate with product managers, programs, and designers to complete high-quality design output and maintenance.
- Balance user needs and technical limitations, help realize the team's ideas, and transform these ideas into visual effects.
- Proactively think about the demand target and flow, propose optimization solutions for the original requirement, and enhance the design impact through high quality visual output.
- Pay attention to design trends, have a deep understanding and forward-looking for design methods, trends and styles.
- Discovering design optimization points, improving design standards, and promoting implementation.
- More than 3 years of experience in Internet product-related design, with solid art and hand-drawing skills, and familiar with Web RWD, iOS, Android design rules.
- Good at learning the industry's cutting-edge design direction, able to dig deep into the user's interest points to serve the visual design.
- Have good logical thinking, analyzing and problem-solving skills.
- Strong business thinking, able to dismantle business objectives, be data-driven, and be able to precipitate design methodologies and export them externally.
- Excellent collaborative communication skills and design expression skills.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and
the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire