Employment Type: Full-time Onsite or Remote
As a UX Design Summer Intern, you will help explore and contribute to the
better user experience of our Earn products, used by crypto users worldwide.
- Participate in creating products, assisting UX/UI, and ensuring the quality of design is delivered to spec.
- Research design and market trends; develop ideas and design principles for Earn products.
- Conduct user tests and interviews to validate ideas and collect insights from Earn users.
- Present and communicate design results and processes to address mission-critical user problems.
- Currently pursuing a BS, MS, or other graduate degree in Graphic Design, UI/UX Design, Psychology, Information Technology, Human Computer Interaction.
- Must have a portfolio of previous work
- Fluency in UX prototyping tools such as Figma, Sketch, Adobe Suite, etc.
- Ability to keep up and thrive in the fast-paced environment.
- Understanding design is about problem-solving and appreciating both functional and aesthetic aspects of design.