Employment Type: Full-time: Remote
Team: Editorial & Video
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital
asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to
accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain
industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the
We believe that editors truly are the final storytellers, having the great
responsibility of crafting videos that will make a lasting impact on the
Binance is seeking Video Editors (long-term contract or full time) who are
skillful storytellers and can turn complex ideas into highly engaging and
shareable content, through their sense of pacing, design, typography, and data
We’re looking for editors with a unique style and who are excited and believe
in our mission of making crypto accessible all around the world through data
- Research, conceptualize, and produce videos on a wide range of crypto related topics.
- Produce videos efficiently employing a variety of elements, including video assets, photo assets, logos, typography, data viz, animations, etc.
- Source archival content, stock video, imagery, music, voice over and sound effects.
- Incorporate team feedback gracefully into your work.
- Experiment with different versions of an edit, exploring multiple directions if needed.
- Awareness of what competitors are doing in video and stay one step ahead.
- Think Social-First and have the creativity to multiply content 5x that will be posted across a variety of Social Media platforms (Memes, Gifs, TikTok Videos, Instagram Stories, etc.)
- 1-3+ years of experience in Video Editing and Motion Design.
- Proficient using Adobe Suite, especially After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Premiere.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with 1-3 day turnaround time on finished pieces.
- Experience in finding and collecting relevant archival footage and other material to be incorporated into edits.
- Proactive attitude in problem solving and suggestions, able to implement feedback with ease and in a timely manner.
- Experienced in producing polished, professional video edits and motion graphics work, carried from concept to completion, largely independently.
- Knowledge of the blockchain/crypto space is a plus, but not necessary. However, a hunger to learn as much as possible about the ever evolving crypto world is a must.
- Stop-motion, painting, music, and nearly any other creative skill is a plus.
- Experience working on a remote team preferred.