Employment Type: Full-time Onsite or Remote
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital
asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to
accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain
industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to achieve given KPI
- Assist the team lead to implement structured workflow, guidelines and improve team efficiency
- Monitor and control all stages of the project life cycle and ensure that team’s project targets are met within the project timeline
- Monitor and resolve wallet issues by coordinating with internal and external stakeholders.
- Investigate business demands and provide overall solutions and implementation.
- Analysis of issues faced by users and propose solutions
- Other related duties allocated by the team leader
- 7+ years of experience in operations or managing projects or management consulting.
- Good understanding of financial and blockchain trading business
- Great logical thinking ability, communication skills, self-driven, and quick-learner
- Have a sense of responsibility, self-motivation and a strong capability to work under pressure
- Fluent in both English and Chinese for better collaboration with internal team and external clients
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and
the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire