Employment Type: Full-time Onsite or Remote
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital
asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to
accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain
industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the
- Responsible for multiple internal web front-end projects.
- Coordinate with product manager to research and improve the UX/UE/UI.
- Continuously improve the page responsive speed and guarantee the program's compatibility and efficiency.
- Solid Foundation of programming, algorithms and computer basics, good coding style, strong hands-on ability;
- Familiar with MV* architecture, Familiar with Flux single data flow architecture, and at least familiar with react or VueJS;
- Familiar with some common web application frameworks, such as ant design, element-ui etc.
- Familiar with one of CSS pre-compile tools, such as: sass, less;
- Familiar with frontend responsive layout;
- Familiar with configuration of webpack/babel/eslint tools and etc. Knowing their mechanism;
- Familiar with http protocol, Familiar with web related security protections (cookie, XSS, csrf etc.);
- Familiar with git, have experience in CICD is a plus;
- Understanding IOS and Android mobile development is preferred.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and
the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire